Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Powers Guaranteed Generators is a locally owned and operated standby generator, electrical and LP gas solutions provider searching for the next member of their Team.
Individuals who are successful within our company embody our core values of: honesty, hard work, solutions-oriented, and a bias for action.
In addition to being a highly motivated, high capacity individual, success will require being an excellent communicator, highly organized, having excellent computer/tablet skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask; specifically the ability to quickly identify opportunities wherever they exist and take action immediately.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, dedicated and conscientious individual with a sense of urgency. General proficiency in basic administrative tasks will also be crucial in this role.
- Conduct in-person site evaluations for potential customers
- Recommend products and services based on customer needs
- Keep up with market conditions, product innovations and competition
- Educate customers and prospects on products and brand advantages
- Ensure continuous process improvement and top performance
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the electrical, mechanical, or construction related trades
- Current E2 Journeyman or E1 Electrical Contractor license
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortable travelling throughout New England
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others within the company and externally
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days will be Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. Often long days or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Job Type: Full-time