Location: Swanzey, NH
The HVAC Technician works under the direction of the Mechanical Manager. Responsible for helping with quoting, installing, inspecting, testing, repairing, and modifying HVAC Systems in residential homes, businesses, and construction sites while providing excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoot, install, and repair residential AC equipment, heating, and other equipment.
- Site Visits/Surveys
- Communicate with the internal dispatch group and service departments.
- Utilizing all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Maintain necessary licenses and certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have HVAC License/608 Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong customer relation skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others within the company and externally
Work may be performed indoors or outdoors in all types of weather extremes.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- Multiple locations