STANDBY GENERATORS | MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS
Help Your Equipment Last Years With Our Planned Maintenance Solutions
Did you know that your equipment requires regular maintenance?
After you have installed a new standby generator or mini-split system, maintaining it is a vital part of protecting your investment. In fact, most manufacturers require that regular service be performed in order for the warranty to be valid.
Our team of technicians provides the expert service you need to ensure your equipment operates at peak performance, saving you money on costly repairs and providing years of reliable service. We can provide service on your equipment even if you didn’t purchase it from us. Contact us to learn more about our Planned Maintenance Agreement options.
BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT:
- A technician will be on-site within four hours during an active power outage
- If the customer’s generator is down and cannot be fixed with truck stock parts, a temporary generator will be delivered to the customer’s site until repair can be completed
*Requires Semi-Annual Maintenance Agreement and Remote Monitoring.
- After 12 hours of continuous run time, a technician will be dispatched to check (and fill, if necessary) the generator oil levels at no cost.
*Requires Annual or Semi-Annual Maintenance Agreement and Remote Monitoring.
- Continually monitors the status of your standby generator
- Alerts both the customer and Powers Guaranteed Services if a monitored fault occurs
*Requires cellular service at generator location.